The trainee/internship will be expected to carry out the following (but not limited to) duties under supervision:
- Contribute to the analysis of different EU Regulations for ITS in order to retrieve technical requirements for a future Smart Tachograph device;
- Contribute to the definition of the Smart Tachograph technical specifications and architecture, with focus on the Navigation and Security parts, in order to allow the monitoring of the EU regulations' requirements;
- Contribute to the preparation of the Smart Tachograph implementation and regulation roadmap;
- Contribute to the preparation of GEA Space proposals in the ITS domain.
- Be a national of a Member State of the European Union;
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by the applicable laws concerning military service;
- University degree in the exact science, such as Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science;
- Knowledge relevant to the topics described above;
- Knowledge and background in Satellite Navigation;
- Basic knowledge and background in the Intelligent Transport System (ITS) domain;
- Proficiency in MS Office (i.e Word, Excel and Power Point);
- Good knowledge of Matlab programming.
- Knowledge of the EU regulatory framework related to GNSS and Navigation aids in the ITS domain;
- Technical experience and background in EGNOS and Galileo programmes;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Working in team;
- Flexibility in time and tasks;
- Analysis & problem solving.
Place of Work
Prague, Czech Republic.
The place of work can be discussed during the interview.
Positive conclusion of the Internship may result in a full time employment contract.
These details will be discussed at the interview.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com.